12 Questions To Ask Before Hiring An SEO Company
All search engine optimization (SEO) companies are not the same. Therefore it is important to take a look at these companies carefully before making a choice for your business. The right SEO company can help your business to flourish online, while the wrong SEO company can leave you with nothing but expenses.
Review these 12 questions when looking for an SEO company:
- Do you have an established method for implementing SEO? Learn the steps that would be taken to get SEO up and running for your company.
- What businesses have you used this implementation method and how successful was it? Understanding their experience can help you determine if this company is right for you.
- Are there specific industries where you see more SEO success than others? Some SEO companies focus on certain industries such as medical.
- What tools do you use to gather preliminary SEO analysis? Hubspot is a well-recognized tool that is highly successful.
- How often should SEO be tuned for my business? There should be a schedule on the frequency of reviews and reports based on your particular business and budget.
- What content is reviewed in the SEO implementation? Web site? Blog? Email? Ebooks? Other?
- Do you utilize pay per click (PPC) as part of your services? An experienced PPC provider can help to jump start your SEO implementation.
- What is my current search ranking? By knowing what your current ranking is you can establish a goal and measure progress over time.
- How will success be measured with the SEO implementation? Make sure the metrics used relate directly to your marketing goals. Include lead generation as a metric.
- When should I see an increase in web traffic with this implementation?
- Is social media part of your SEO services? This online channel has become extremely important with SEO, but not all businesses understand the implications.
- How is your pricing structured based on your services that are provided? Some companies offer packages while others have an a la carte offering. Compare their choices to your budget to make sure you can stay within your expense goals.
For more information please call us directly or click the button below and we will contact you. Thank you.