There is more to internet marketing than meets the eye. There was a time when just counting the number of page hits would suffice. Those days are long gone, and there is more to come in the world of online marketing.
New Age in Internet Marketing
Get prepared for the new age of internet marketing that includes:
- Stronger SEO – search engine providers such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo are all adding more complexity to their algorithms. Having just a few keywords repeated on your web site is no longer acceptable – as a matter of fact it could be detrimental to your search rankings. Your search engine optimization should be an ongoing routine that regularly updates content on your web pages and makes sure the information is relevant and logical for the products or services that you provide.
- Going mobile – the number of people who utilize smartphones and tablets to search and order online is increasing exponentially. Business web pages must be mobile-ready so the smaller screens and different search routines function properly.
- Video power – the graphics and videos that are used online are becoming even more important. Having a professional firm to help with the design and implementation of videos and graphics is a wise investment.
- Social media – the influence of social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and others is indisputable. Your marketing strategy should include how you plan to incorporate social media for lead generation and what processes should be in place to monitor social media activities.
- Customer retention – thanks to online capabilities, you can lose customers even faster than before. The good news is you can also gain customers quickly through an aggressive inbound marketing plan. With insights into best practices and the ability to benchmark against other industries or competitors, you can understand customer behavior and create a retention plan to keep your clients coming back.
For the best internet marketing approach, you should consult with a marketing service provider with experience and the ability to tailor a plan to meet your needs and budget.
For more information, please call us directly or click the button below and we will contact you. Thank you.